Planning your big day is stressful enough, so I offer straight forward, honest fixed price with no hidden extras. My fixed price full day coverage starts from £1400 this will include;
- Coverage from bride/groom getting ready to after the first dance
- An additional photographer to capture different angles and moments (additional £250)
- My artistic direction and signature style
- Pre-wedding consultation, planning and venue visits (If we haven’t already been before)
- All post-production costs and delivery of images within 1 week (waiting months isn’t acceptable)
- Travel costs within 45 minutes of HU1, additional mileage fees will apply after this
- Copyright & photo license for printing & sharing
- Online client gallery for 1 year so friends and family have plenty of time to download copies for free
- Engagement Shoot (additional £150)
Are supplied via a online viewing gallery and are fully edited in high-res making them ready to use and print. Because every wedding is unique and different there isn’t a fixed number of images. However, I can say you’ll receive approximately 500 to 800 photos from a full day wedding.
A beautifully crafted album is probably one of the most treasured items following a wedding… however, these can be ordered at any given time after your big day.
- 10×10″ Luxury leather or linen bound fine art album with 10 spreads (20 pages) £400
- Wedding Highlight Video £500 (click here to see examples, enhance this even more with an additional photographer for £250, to make sure nothing is missed)
- Custom highend USB Box £70
Random Wedding Day
If you’re getting married on an off-day and only looking for a few hours, there is a £200 per hour option (minimum 2 hour booking) contact me with your requirements.
Booking & Deposit
From personal experience, I know the pressure and stress that comes with making wedding arrangements. Having to pay lots of deposits at once can be financially demanding which is why I keep my booking fee for your big day low at just £150 to secure your wedding date with the full balance due just two weeks before.
Remember there is only one of me, it’s a first book, first serve basis so I recommend getting in touch as soon as you know your date. If you’re ready to book and would like to enquire about your date please click below.