Planning your big day is stressful enough, so I offer straight forward, honest fixed price with no hidden extras. My fixed price full day coverage starts from £1200 this will include;
- Coverage from bride/groom getting ready to after the first dance
- An additional photographer to capture different angles and moments (additional £250)
- My artistic direction and signature style
- Pre-wedding consultation, planning and venue visits (If we haven’t already been before)
- All post-production costs and delivery of images within 1 week (waiting months isn’t acceptable)
- Travel within 45 minutes of Hu1
- Copyright & photo license for printing
- Online client gallery for 1 year so friends and family have plenty of time to download copies for free
- Engagement Shoot £150
Are supplied on a USB memory stick and are fully edited in high-res making them ready to use and print. Because every wedding is unique and different there isn’t a fixed number of images. However, I can say you’ll receive approximately 500 to 800 photos from a full day wedding.
A beautifully crafted album is probably one of the most treasured items following a wedding… however, these can be ordered at any given time after your big day.
- 10×10″ Luxury leather or linen bound fine art album with 10 spreads (20 pages) £400
- Wedding Highlight Video £400 (click here to see examples, additional photographer for £250 also needs to be booked)
Random Wedding Day
If you’re getting married on an off-day and only looking for a few hours, there is a £150 per hour option which includes a keepsake USB memory stick of all edited, high-res images (minimum 2 hour booking) contact me with your requirements.
Because there’s only one of me, it’s a first book, first serve basis. I recommend getting in touch as soon as you know your date. If you’re ready to book and would like to enquire about your date please click below.